This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 July, 2013.
The T2 bullet profile is specifically designed to optimize function and feeding in M16/M4 variant guns. The cartridge’s propellant technology is custom designed to enhance weapon operation, and delivers phenomenal temperature stability. The 75 gr BTHP T2 bullet is designed to deliver rapid incapacitation upon impact.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .355
- Sectional Density: .214
- Bullet Length: .970"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: 1:7" to 1:9"
- Characteristics: Boat tail hollow point with cannelure
POWDER & PRIMER
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant, Increased powder charge to NATO specifications and pressure peak
- Primer: Staked primer pocket, Sealed primer, Small rifle milspec primer
CASE 5.56 NATO
- Manufacturer's Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (5.56 NATO) imprinted on case head
- Match Grade Brass Composite
|16" DPMS® AP4 Panther™ Carbine 1:9"
|Energy (ft lbs)
PLACE BIRTHDATE IN COMMENTS WHEN ORDERING
By purchasing from Copes Distributing either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
This item is out of stock - Please click the "Notify me of updates..." icon to the left to receive an email when we restock this item.