This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 March, 2017.
Federal XM193 5.56 NATO 55 Grain FMJ 20 Round Box
XM193 product is high quality product manufactured at Lake City Army Ammunition Plant for Federal Cartridges. It is made to Federal specifications typical for commercial ammunition.
Specifications and Features:
5.56x45mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
Water resistant lacquer
Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturer's symbol and year of manufacture
3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20" long
1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78
100% mechanical and/or electrical detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in non-standard 5.56 chambers.
By purchasing from Copes Distributing either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
Out of Stock. Click here to receive an email when re-stocked