This product was added to our catalog on Friday 09 March, 2018.
Reliable performance shot after shot, PMC Bronze bridges the gap between range ammo costs and premium ammo precision!
The commercial ammunition Poongsan Corporation produces for hunting and competition shooting under the brand name "PMC" (precision-made cartridges), is gaining a solid reputation for excellent quality in the global market. To meet the growing demand for sporting ammunition, the company develops and exports over 100 different types of ammunition.
Pick up a box or two of this hard hitting, ultra reliable ammo for your trusty .357. This load features an exposed-lead soft point that initiates reliable expansion and provides deeper penetration than hollow point bullets. A precisely engineered copper jacket and swaged lead core provide the necessary concentricity and balance for optimum accuracy.
Features and Specifications:
Manufacturer Number: 357A
Caliber: .357 Magnum
Bullet Type: Jacketed Soft Point Projectile
Bullet Weight: 158 Grain
Muzzle Velocity: 1471 fps
Muzzle Energy: 759 ft/lbs
New Reloadable Brass Case
50 Rounds per Box
By purchasing from Copes Distributing either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.