This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 16 March, 2011.
• Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
• Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
• Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
• Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
• Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
MBUS - Front Gen 2
◦Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
◦Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
◦Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
◦Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
NEW Features for GEN 2
• Reduced size for greater optics compatibility
• Spring-locking front sight post holds consistent elevation
NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is not compatible with the MOE Hand Guard.